Friends, I want to personally invite you a very special place; one that is dear to my heart and, I believe, God conceived.
If you are a blogger, or looking to blog, or a writer or a small business owner, Allume Social might be for you.
Allume Social is a social media and blogging conference for Christian women. It’s the proverbial comfy chair in which we meet, tell, listen, learn, and love deeply for a weekend as we learn social media, blogging, and writing skills while also refreshing our souls.
Our goal at Allume Social is to minister to the woman, the blogger, the story teller. We want to love well, encourage, and spur women on to shine the Light that lives within them. We want to serve you in ways that cultivate the Light in you, help you expand your influence, use your influence well (in your home, your community, or around the world) and encourage you with stories of those who are living out the Light online.
At Allume Social you will learn:
- How to start and maintain a blog, grow your blog, extend your reach, and earn an income through blogging (beginner, intermediate, and advanced labs available)
- How to build a platform
- How to build a successful brand
- How to market well and with integrity
- How to become proficient in social media
- How to craft words well and hone a message that matters (via our writing labs)
- How to get published (publishers and agents will be at the conference)
- How to create and market eBooks
- How to give wings to your ideas
- How to keep focused on faith and family
What you can look forward to:
- A soul-filling
- Spending time with kindred spirits (expect late night conversations in the lounge)
- Inspiring keynote talks
- Inspiring stories
- Hilarity (via Smilebooth)
- Opening night party with delicious treats and fun
- Musical entertainment
- Closing night coffee house with praise and worship
- A gift bag that will bless your socks off
The Allume Social Mission:
The Allume Social conference exists to offer a gathering place for kindred spirits to connect, learn, grow, and be refreshed so they can persevere in being a people who bring hope to the world through the social media medium. We want to reflect His Light in all our spheres of influence. Our goal is to go beyond the surface into intentional blogging and real life living, all to the glory of God. Allume Social is a one-of-a-kind conference that seeks to engage women by teaching blogging techniques and social media skill while also urging and encouraging women to live fully integrated lives with their faith and family.
Allume Social is going into its third year (it has sold out both previous years), and we expect around 350 kindred spirits. It’s held at the Hilton in Harrisburg, PA October 25-27th.
You can register for the conference here.
Or you can…
Win a FREE conference pass!
Tonight at 9pm EST there is a Twitter chat all about the conference and its official coffee sponsor Avodah Coffee. Avodah coffee is owned by my dear friend Jessica and her husband. We’ll be chatting about blogging, faith, life, family, and coffee.
During the chat you’ll have a chance to win:
- Free coffee for a year
- An Allume Social conference pass (which includes all meals, sessions, keynotes, and an amazing gift bag)
- A Bag of Avodah coffee, your choice (5 winners)
- An Avodah coffee sample pack (3 winners)
If you don’t already have a Twitter account, go ahead and sign up for one here (it’s free): Twitter.com
Now go to Tweetchat.com and where it says “enter hashtag to follow” put: avodahcoffee (in order to tweet along with us, you’ll need to sign in – no worries, it’s free and easy)
How could going to Allume Social encourage or help you?
Let's not lose touch!
Get weekly inspiration on mothering and life, plus the first 42 pages of my new book, Having a Martha Home the Mary Way: 31 Days to a Clean House and a Satisfied Soul.