The recorded version of this course is now available to purchase, just click HERE!
But since I can’t be there to do that, or to watch your babes so you can get an afternoon away, or have coffee with you and encourage you, I’d like to do something else.
I can give you my journey, my thoughts, some things I’ve learned, and I can answer your questions. Next week Sally and I will be hosting an e-course and Webinar called, “Discipleship & Discipline – Practical Parenting Help for the Desperate Mom.” We’re putting a lot of time into it, and we’ll be teaching for four nights in a row. It’s kind of like a conference, but you get to stay home in your PJ’s while learning and interacting with us. We’ll teach, but then we’ll listen and answer your questions.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- How to Raise a “Wild One”
- How to Instill Excellence in Your Child
- How to Find a Mentor
- How to Build a Winning Relationship With Your Child
- How to Motivate Your Children to Listen to Your Instruction and Obey Your Training
- How to Deal With Your Lies So You Can Parent in Freedom Instead of Fear
- How to Get Through the Desperate Days
- How to Find and Nurture Friendships with Other Moms
In addition to the four nights of teaching, you’ll also receive daily email-based encouragement and course materials.
Our goal is to help you not just survive through motherhood, but to enjoy it and do this mothering thing with confidence and capableness.
Giveaway! NOW OVER
I have a BRAND NEW course out called, Longing for Life! Check it out HERE!
Let's not lose touch!
Get weekly inspiration on mothering and life, plus a free PDF with my top three steps to help you finally take control of your life.