I’m not showing you my microwave because I still have my dignity. Which is surprising when I think about the other pictures you’ve seen (and will see).
I love cleaning out my fridge.
I mean, I don’t like cleaning it, as in washing it down, but I love actually purging the old things, the moldy things, and moving along with a clean slate, ready and open for non-expired food.
Here we go.
Let’s Do This!
- Quickly take care of any dishes and mess (this should only take 10 minutes or so if you cleaned it yesterday!)
- Open up the fridge, thank the Lord for the abundance of food you have and for making so much of it taste good, and then begin the purge!
- Get rid of everything expired or old or smelly.
- Once that’s done, take everything out and wash down the interior. When that’s finished, organize all your food back into the fridge.
- Breathe a deep sigh of joy. Your fridge is clean. Praise the Lord!
- For the microwave, put some sliced lemons in a bowl of water and microwave it for 2-3 minutes to loosen up the food inside. Then wash it down and get her clean! Don’t forget to wash the exterior!
BY THE WAY! Today is the LAST day to enter the ePantry giveaway for $130 in cleaning supplies! GO GO GO! It ends at 4pm EST!
I know you have no point of reference because there was no before picture, but just know this: It.Was.Bad.
Onto the fridge…
So this was one of the gems I found in there.
I love my CLEAN FRIDGE!!!! Oooh, that quac salsa looks good…
The Online Friends Who Clean Together, Stay Together
Or something like that.
If you want to join the challenge using your social media channels, use the hashtag #31DaysToClean. I’ll be posting updates on my Facebook page, Instagram account, and Twitter account! Also, if you are blogging through the challenge, feel free to leave the direct link to your blog post in the comments!
Click HERE to see all the posts in this series!
Let's not lose touch!
Get weekly inspiration on mothering and life, plus the first 42 pages of my new book, Having a Martha Home the Mary Way: 31 Days to a Clean House and a Satisfied Soul.