It’s a great mail day when your mentor’s book gets delivered!
Today is the day!
Sally’s NEW book Own Your Life: Living with Deep Intention, Bold Faith, and Generous Love is NOW available!!!!!!
As you can imagine, I’m thrilled, because Sally and her words have provided such wisdom over the years. I have personally been deeply impacted by her, and particularly by this “own your life” message, something she has been instilling in me for the past few years. And friends, once you really grasp the concept, it’s a game-changer.
I am so excited for her to pass this message onto you! You really must, must, MUST get this book. Here is a portion of the foreword I wrote for it:
“Sally taught me that a wise woman, that a wise person, takes responsibility for their choices and understands that “each person has the power and authority to bring his or her life back into order; we are stewards of the days allotted for our lifetime…”
Friends, Sally has done the work; she is a woman who has walked faithfully and with integrity throughout the seasons of her life, and she has words that are worth being heeded.
Her gracious admonishment to own our lives and leave a legacy that matters is not just a sweet encouragement, it is a life-changing call to live for God with all of who we are and all the choices we make. And furthermore, Sally doesn’t just tell us to own our lives, she tells us how we can do that.
And I’m first in line for this message, and I’ll be last in line as well, because I need these words. We all do, because our lives matter, because God has a story for us to live for His Kingdom.
And to live it, we must be willing to own our lives.”
TONIGHT, in a FREE webcast, Sally, myself, Crystal Paine, and Angela Perritt are going to share with you how we are learning to own our lives and how you can own your life in 2015. UPDATE: Watch the replay HERE.
Here is some of what we’ll be talking about:
- Learning to love who God has made you, leaving guilt and inadequacy behind
- Living into the generous, abounding and unconditional love of God
- Finding peace, rest and strength to live the life God has given you
- Discovering the ministry moments God has designed for you to engage in every day
- Finding contentment right where you are, single, married or somewhere in between
- Building a home environment that gives life to all who come there
- Becoming the friend and lover of all, that God created you to be
- Embracing your ministry of parenting and learning how to do it with grace
- Building a long term story of faithfulness in your marriage
- Leaving a legacy of a strong faith, generous love, an intentional life
I have FOUR copies of Own Your Life up for grabs today! WOOT!
To enter, just fill out the form below! Good “luck”! 🙂
There are affiliate links in this post.
Let's not lose touch!
Get weekly inspiration on mothering and life, plus the first 42 pages of my new book, Having a Martha Home the Mary Way: 31 Days to a Clean House and a Satisfied Soul.