SO MUCH LAUNDRY!
Today is laundry room day! We are going to clean our laundry rooms and get some of those piles of clothes on the floor WASHED and PUT AWAY!
Here we go…
- Sort the laundry and begin washing a load
- Clean off and wash the surfaces of the washer and dryer
- Take out any trash
- Vacuum or sweep the laundry room
- Tidy up any other areas you need to make the room clean!
- Go nuts! Sort, wash and most importantly, PUT IT ALL AWAY! No living out of laundry baskets!
See those baskets there? After I took this picture, I washed almost all those clothes as well! I think I did five loads of laundry!
The Online Friends Who Clean Together, Stay Together
Or something like that.
If you want to join the challenge using your social media channels, use the hashtag #31DaysToClean. I’ll be posting updates on my Facebook page, Instagram account, and Twitter account! Also, if you are blogging through the challenge, feel free to leave the direct link to your blog post in the comments!
Click HERE to see all the posts in this series!
Let's not lose touch!
Get weekly inspiration on mothering and life, plus the first 42 pages of my new book, Having a Martha Home the Mary Way: 31 Days to a Clean House and a Satisfied Soul.