Today, in honor of the launch of my new book, Having a Martha Home the Mary Way, I’m giving away Money Saving Mom’s Make Over Your Year Course AND a life-coaching session with the AMAZING Carey Bailey! Read on!
Make Over Your Year
Make Over Your Year is a simple, effective 4-week, hands-on course to help you take your big dreams and ideas and turn them into realistic goals and a doable action plan.
This course is broken into 4 different weeks that build on each other. Here’s what you’ll learn over the 4-week period:
- Why & how to decide your most important priorities in life
- How to narrow your priorities down to specific focus areas
- The 4 keys to creating goals that you’ll actually follow through with
- How to give yourself grace—without falling off the bandwagon
- The secrets to successful goal-setting — even when you have young children
- How to break big goals down into bite-sized pieces & doable action plans
- When & why you should delete a goal before you even set it
- The 3 most important accountability sources for goal-setting
- How to plan for the unexpected and what to do when it comes
Discovering Your Mary & Martha Rhythms Package Giveaway
Life Coach, Carey Bailey will support you in looking at your day to day with fresh eyes. Discover how to effectively use the gaps in your day, create realistic to-do lists based on your values and work with your family to have a joy filled days. Be encouraged knowing that your value and worth rest in God’s love for you as His child.
I have used Carey’s services and she is THE REAL DEAL. She literally changed the trajectory of my life. I HIGHLY recommend her.
Also, get 20% off on any coaching package till 4/1/2016 by using the code: MARY&MARTHA. You can do that HERE!
To enter this giveaway, fill out the form below! Open to the U.S. only. This giveaway ends on March 19th, 2016, at 11:59pm EDT.
There are affiliate links in the post. You can read my disclosure policy here.
Let's not lose touch!
Get weekly inspiration on mothering and life, plus the first 42 pages of my new book, Having a Martha Home the Mary Way: 31 Days to a Clean House and a Satisfied Soul.